We specialise in quality rentals and property management within London & Surrey
Our success is based on our highly experienced and motivated staff who always strive to give the very best service possible. Look at our management services.
We are pleased to offer the following services to our clients:
- House Clearance & Waste Removal. When moving house, there can often be a lot of rubbish and unwanted furniture that need to be taken away. We always use The Recycling People Surrey for our house clearance and domestic waste removal. They provide a quick and efficient service as well as being committed to environmentally friendly practices – they will recycle as much waste as possible. Check out their services.
- Carpet & Household Cleaning. Keeping your carpet clean has many benefits, both visually and for health reasons. Professional carpet cleanings should be a part of your regular home maintenance list. Many dry soils can be easily removed with vacuuming after it has been thoroughly cleaned. Cleaning methods include steam, foam and dry vacuuming. More information here.
- Annual Property Maintenance. Our management teams thoroughly check all properties yearly. Checks include domestic appliance testing such as boiler tune-ups and making sure the property is structurally sound. We make sure that the roofing is in top condition and will repair or replace including garage and shed roofing.
- Energy Performance Certificates(EPC). From October 2008 EPCs will be required whenever a building is built, sold or rented out. The certificate provides ‘A’ to ‘G’ ratings for the building, with ‘A’ being the most energy efficient and ‘G’ being the least, with the average up to now being ‘D’. The certificate includes recommendations on ways to improve the homes energy efficiency to save money and is valid for 10 years.Have a look at our handyman services.
- Gas Safety Certificates. You must have a gas safety certificate if you intend to rent out your property. Contact us today for further details. Click here for more information.
- Electrical Testing / PAT Tests. The electrical supply and appliances within a property must be safe at all times. Appliances must be checked for defects (e.g. badly fitted plugs or frayed wires etc.). If an item is found to be unsafe then this should be removed from the property prior to offering it for rent. There is no statutory checking procedure but we strongly recommend that all landlords have an annual inspection of electrical appliances including an electrical supply safety check, by a qualified electrician.
- Inventories. We offer fully comprehensive inventories, please contact us for more information